Saturday 24 August 2013

August's favourites

Hiii there!
I know lots of bloggers post their monthly favourites on their blogs, mostly beauty favourites. I want to do something like this, but a little bit different.

I am going to post my favourites of this month, but on different subjects (books, music, etc.)
Some of these things are probably really old because this is the first time I do something like this, but they are my favourites at the moment so it does count as an august favourite, right?

Let's get startedddd!

Favourite:

Beauty products.
This one is easy for me! My Real Techniques expert face brush which I absolutely adore and my all time favourite Yves Saint Laurent foundation. I have been searching for the right foundation for years because just a very few foundations match my skin and this one fits mine brilliant!
I used  to use a flat brush to apply and blend my foundation but it always left horrible stripes on my face, happy times. If you are familiar with this I can assure  you the Real Technique brush solves the problem, thank the gods! (Or Samantha Chapman..)

Fashion items.
My CeCe bag!!!! It's a look a like of the Celiné Paris bag, if you don't know what that is, get your ass of my blog! But unlike most copies the quality is really good and you can not only feel it, you can see it. My friends got it for me for my last birthday and I was over the moon because I wanted it for soo long! They got it from modemusthaves.com which is one of my favourite online shopping sites. It's a dutch site but they ship worldwide so you should check it out!

Songs.
Does a full album count as a song? From now on it does. Usually my favourite song is the song I fall asleep to everynight, but lately I fall asleep to whole albums. (sleep problems)
The first album is Ed Sheeran's + (plus). I love his voice soooooo much! I don't think there is any album I have listened to as many times as I have listened to this one.. All time favourite.
Second one is Passenger's All The Little Lights. And again, brilliant voice. I love the accent and his songs are so extremely cute and cute, and did I allready point out they are cute?

Books.
The 'I Heart.. ' series by Lindsey Kelk. This summer I was really bored and decided I wanted to read a book. I went for I Heart Paris because I had read it years ago and I really liked it. After I had finished reading ( for the second time) I realised that it was part of a series of books and that I started with the 3rd one....  I asked my dad to download the other ones for our E-reader and he did. And I read them all in a couple of weeks. And so should you.

TV Series
GAME OF THRONES. Watched all three seasons two times this summer and that is all I need to say, isn't it?

Mobile Apps (iPhone)
As much as I cherish my lovely apps like instagram, tumblr, we heart it, twitter, etc. I have to go for the Quit Buddy app. It is an app that helps you to quit smoking, and it works. I used to smoke an afwull lot and I did everything to stop but somehow I always gave up after a week, but not this time!!
The app keeps track of the amount of money you have saved, how many sigarets you did not smoke and how long ago you've had your last sigaret. It also keeps you informed about your health progress..


Before this list becomes endless and you drop off, I am going to call it a blog! ( Ha Ha)

Byeee! x








2 comments:

  1. I love the Lindsey Kelk books, I have read most of them now, they are a perfect summer read

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuk idee, om je favorieten net iets anders te laten zien!
    Xx http://pretty-black-sunset.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete