Sunday 8 September 2013

School essentials; what's in my bag?

Hii there! It's been a while since my last blogpost but that's only because I have been really busy the last couple of weeks! School started and since I am going to a new school in a whole new town it has been quite the change... Instead of my usual 5 minute trip to school,  I now have to travel over 2 hours to get there by bicycle, bus, train and foot. A-ma-zing! But it's worth it so I shouldn't complain.

Since I have to travel so much you might understand my bag is pretty packed! And because I love reading / watching 'what's in my bags' a lot, I thought I would give it a try! If you have read my previous blogpost you already know what my favourite bag is. For those who haven't, it's the CeCe bag in black and I got it from www.modemusthaves.com.

Let's start with my e-reader. I can't imagine not having something to read on the train and carrying books everyday is a little bit too heavy so this is the perfect solution! Mine is from Kobo but I think any brand will work.

Next, my deodorant from Vogue girl and my body mist spray from 'de Tuinen' which is a dutch brand. Personally I think every girl should have a deodorant in her bag but in the summer times a body mist can be very useful too. For the people who have never heard of it before: it's a water based perfume which you can spray all over your body ( I use it on my arms and in my neck) and it's really refreshing! They come in different aroma's but I love my bamboo mist the most!

Now my school supplies. I have the cutest little notebooks ever, I got them from Action, a dutch bargain shop for 1 euro each. I have a cute diary from Hema, a dutch warehouse and I have one pencil that I found somewhere in our house.

When it comes to food it varies from day to day. I am not a big fan of bread so it is muesli or rice bars most of the time. Drinks on the other hand aren't so vary. I don't like a lot of drinks so I stick to my favourite drink in the world; WATER. And when I am extremely thirsty I buy an ice cold Sprite at the train station because it's too delicious.

Last but not least, my four most essential things; my purse, my hairbrush, my headphones and my little make-up bag to fix my make-up throughout the day. My purse is from Primark, I really love the way it looks but the zipper never worked very well so it's not the best...
I don't remember where I got my hairbrush from but that's something I ALWAYS take with me because my hair is really straight so it gets fluffy very easily. I don't think my apple headphones need an explanation, do they?

And finally my little make up bag! Unfortunately I am not one of those girls whose makeup stays perfect all day so I need to touch up every now and then. For blackness under my eyes I use my colorstay concealer by Revlon. For shiny skin I use my Rimmel London Stay Matte powder and it works brilliant! I apply mine with a brush but you can use a pad if that's easier for you. My very last product is my Vaseline lipbalm with a red color in it. I love vasline lipbalms because they keep your lips moisturized and mine has a pretty gloss in it that gives a fresh look!

I'm sorry for the horrible quality, I took this picture with my phone because my camera is nowhere to be found..

2 comments:

  1. I love how your school bag is a perfect mix between school supplies and beauty supplies! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your note book <3
    Nice post!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete