Sunday 18 August 2013

Introducing myself

Hii there!

My name is Jessica Jansen and as you've  probably  seen by the title of  this blogpost, I'm going to introduce myself to you!
First of all I want to apologize for the grammar and spelling mistakes I am going to make, or maybe already made! I am from the Netherlands or, as a lot of people like to call it, Holland, so I am not used to write or talk english. The only experience I have are the english classes I had in secondary school.

I have always wanted to start a blog because I absolutely love writing! I don't know exactly what used to stop me from making one, but here it is!! I am a 17 year old girl and I graduated from secondary school a few months ago. In a couple of weeks I'm starting university to study iMotion of Communications. I am super excited and I can't wait to get started!

Apart from surfing the internet for hours and sleeping I like to go out clubbing with friends and I loooove to shop! I am the worst when it comes to saving money, I just don't see the point of keeping it in my purse if I can spent it on beautiful make-up and clothes...  I love to read, especially british chickflicks and uhm yeah, just british chickflicks. I eat everything I see and I can be lazy for weeks.. On the other hand I love to go out all the time and to be so busy that I don't have time to think about anything other than what I am doing at that moment...

I follow a lot of bloggers and vloggers on the internet and I am the biggest fan of social media, the amount of people you can reach out to is insane and I really like the whole concept. That's why I am so excited to start uni.

I don't exactly know what kind of posts  you can expect from me to come but I am open for all suggestions!! If there's anything you want to know about me, please ask me! I would love to answer some questions. If you have any comments, good or bad, please tell me, I would love to know :)

Well, this was it for my first blogpost ever!
Bye x


Oh and this is me for the ones who are interested...

2 comments:

  1. Keep going gurlll !! I cant wait for your next posts. Love to read your stories and to be able to know what is keeping you busy. Especially next year when youre starting on your new school and working on your amazing future !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty!
    im going to be your number one stalker on this blog hihi.
    big love from Brabant hihi

    ReplyDelete