Friday 4 July 2014

Little Life Update!

Hi there! It's been a while since I have told you anything about my plans for London and what has happened recently so I decided to give you a little update!

I am still planning to move to London! I actually already got into University of Westminster and I will be starting my Digital Media & Communications course on September the 15th! I am beyond excited and it honestly feels like a dream coming true! If someone had told me 4 years ago that I would be moving into my own little room in London when I just turned 18 I would have laughed in their face. Yet here I am, searching for a nice room in my favorite city in the whole wide world!
In the best case scenario I will be living in Camden in a few weeks since it's my favorite place in the world! (Who would have guessed any different)
I will stay in London for at least 3 years, maybe 4 if I decide to do my master as well but I really hope I will fall in love with this city more and more everyday and I hope to stay there.

Obviously I will have a lot more to blog about and I am definitely going to keep you guys updated with everything that will be going on!


Besides that, not a lot has happened lately. I just turned 18 (June 11th) and got the best birthday present I could ever wish for:  a MacBook!
And the highlight of my year this far has definitely been Amsterdam! About two weeks ago my best  pal and I went to Amsterdam for a little week and I had the best time ever. We walked around all parts of Amsterdam I had never seen before even though I come there regularly. And as tip of the iceberg, I SAW 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! yeah baby! I know my fangirl heart is quite big and I am obsessed with every band you can think of but 5sos is definitely high on my list. I have the biggest crush on Mikey and when we found out they would be opening for 1D in Europe I immediately bought tickets. It was absolutely amazing and it was really nice to see 1D as well, since I used to be their biggest fan 4 years ago. Yes it was a week I won't forget!

Also a little fun story. Everyone thought 5sos were staying at the Krasnapolsky (?) hotel on the Dam but it turned out to be the old queen of the Netherlands who was staying there. I wonder what she was thinking when she saw all those fangirls waiting outside!

I will be going on holiday to Kos in two weeks so when I get back I will post some pictures and start posting more regularly! Have a nice summer everyone! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment